Free Throw Shooting
"COACHES CORNER" with John Heard
FOCUS: "FREE THROW SHOOTING"
Free Throw Shot (As demonstrated by SACBA Real Hope Adelaide player)
1. The one hand push shot is the most desirable shot for most players.
2. Concentrate and be confident.
3. Avoid hitches in form or excess motion.
4. Foot position should be relocated after each shot.
5. Knee dip should be moderate.
6. Be “deliberate” at the line.
7. Relaxation is essential.
If you'd like me to come out to your training sessions and run you through more of my training then please contact the association through email.
Don't forget also to check out any of my coaching tips at https://bit.ly/2ttBTiw on the SACBA Website